Our online system provides you with an invoice and allows payment via credit card or check. Also, please be sure to view the current membership list on the website membership directory while you are processing your renewal. Any additions or deletions to your organization’s member list should be reflected in the renewal of your membership. Please be sure to give us full contact information for any new additions to the list.
Each Institutional Membership has one Primary Member and an unlimited number of Secondary Members. Primary Members are those individuals who are identified as the main contact for the institution, and they have voting privileges for the Association. Secondary Members are those individuals who are identified along with a Primary Member when annual membership dues are paid. There is no limit to the number of Secondary Members that can be identified with a Primary Member from an institution.
Submit Your Membership Fee
Institutional Membership includes the following benefits:
- Current information and perspective about the ever-changing financial issues affecting higher education
- Discounts for selected OACUBO events throughout the year
- Free webinars throughout the year – an inexpensive way to obtain CPE credits
- Great networking opportunities with business officer staff from other Ohio schools
- Unlimited number of secondary members at no extra cost
- Voting privileges for the primary member
- Listing of all members in the online Membership Directory
- Institutional representation at OACUBO and other regional association meetings
- Access to oacubo.org which includes presentation materials, the membership directory, and job postings