- This event has passed.
JP Morgan’s Hindsight is “2020” Ohio Higher Education Summit
February 5, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
J.P. Morgan is hosting a virtual conference for higher education institutions in Ohio. It will include a round table discussion where you’ll connect with other business officers to explore the innovative ways they adjusted contingency plans and treasury operations to successfully respond to the new COVID reality. We will also discuss how your institution is leveraging the technology it has invested in to transform your treasury department for the future. Hear from your peers as they share their practical stories for the benefit of all.
CTP Credits Available Pending Approval
Our two sessions will be:
- Looking Back to Look Forward: Best Practices for Treasury Resiliency in Post-COVID
- Turning ROI into Reality: How Treasury Can Lead the Enterprise in Technology Transformation
Click on the link below to read the full agenda which includes additional information on these topics. I hope you can join us for this in-depth conversation with your peers across the state.
- Kerry Jessani is the National Head of Healthcare, Higher Education & Nonprofit Industries; she has been with the firm for 18 years.
- Brian Thomason is an Executive Director and Treasury Solutions Senior Sales Specialist; he has been with the firm since 2018 after an extensive career in Higher Education.
- Nancy Votava is an Executive Director and Treasury Solutions Senior Sales Specialist; she joins the firm after a 22-year career in Higher Education