Call for Presentations
We are currently in the process of planning the agenda for this membership year and need input from all members; both Institutional Members and Associate Members!
Annual Meeting (Spring)
The 2023 Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, April 20, 2023 and Friday, April 21, 2023 at Ohio Dominican University, 1216 Sunbury Road, Columbus Ohio 43219.
Submissions will be reviewed by the Executive Board at their November board meeting. All submitters will be notified in December or January as to whether their presentations have been selected for the next year’s Annual Meeting agenda.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Complete the Call for Presentations Form below.
- Presentations must be a minimum of 50 minutes in length with a question and answer period following the presentation.
- The deadline for submission for the 2023 Annual Meeting is Friday, November 11, 2022.
- Selected speakers are responsible for all expenses incurred in conjunction with their presentations.
- Each proposal must have at least one presenter that is an OACUBO member. Any proposal that does not include a presenter that is an OACUBO member will be considered invalid.
- Submission of a presentation does not guarantee participation in the program.
- Accepted presenters for the Annual Meeting will be notified by a member of the OACUBO Board in December 2022 or January 2023.
- OACUBO reserves the right to revise presentation titles, reassign the identified topic area, or edit the session description of selected presentations for OACUBO promotional and program publications.