Call for Presentations
We are currently in the process of planning the agenda for this membership year and need input from all members; both Institutional Members and Associate Members!
Annual Meeting (Spring)
The deadline for submissions for our 2019 Annual Meeting that will be held April 25-26, 2019 is Thursday, November 8, 2018. Submissions will be reviewed by the Executive Board at their November board meeting. All submitters will be notified in December as to whether their presentations have been selected for the next year’s Annual Meeting agenda.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Complete the Call for Presentations Form below.
- Presentations must be a minimum of 50 minutes in length with a question and answer period following the presentation.
- The deadline for submission for the 2019 Annual Meeting is Thursday, November 8, 2018.
- Selected speakers are responsible for all expenses incurred in conjunction with their presentations.
- Each proposal must have at least one presenter that is an OACUBO member. Any proposal that does not include a presenter that is an OACUBO member will be considered invalid.
- Submission of a presentation does not guarantee participation in the program.
- Accepted presenters for the Annual Meeting will be notified by a member of the OACUBO Board in December 2018.
- OACUBO reserves the right to revise presentation titles, reassign the identified topic area, or edit the session description of selected presentations for OACUBO promotional and program publications.