ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP & Sponsorship opportunities
We are excited to announce that we are streamlining this process for our Associate members and are combining membership with sponsorship opportunities. We are able to continue to offer very cost-effective membership/sponsorship opportunities.
- CLICK HERE to view the packages and benefits available to you as an OACUBO Associate Member.
- CLICK HERE to pledge your commitment for this membership year.
In order to participate in the annual meeting which is typically held in April each year, you must join or renew your Associate Membership dues by February 28th. After this date, you will not be able to participate as a sponsor and have an exhibit table at the annual meeting.
Please note: New Associate Members must be sponsored by an existing OACUBO Institutional Member and need to be approved by the OACUBO Executive Committee.
Each Associate Membership Package includes the following benefits:
- One registration for the OACUBO Annual Meeting (April)
- Free webinars throughout the year
- One Primary Member and an Unlimited Number of Secondary Members
The OACUBO Executive Committee reserves the right to reject or disqualify any corporate membership that fails to meet compliance with federal, state and local laws.
Associate membership is an endorsement for the Universities & Colleges to contact the vendor(s) for the pursuit of University business contracts/relationships.
2016-2017 Associate Members